Toncont provides a straightforward warranty that is valid from the date of retail purchase for a period of 2 year. During the warranty period, Toncont will offer options: (A) replace the product with an equivalent new product; (B) provide a partial or full refund of the original purchase price to you in exchange for return of the product. With any warranty request, you can directly contact toncont at email@example.com
90-Day Money Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Toncont provides 90 days money back guarantee starting from the date of purchase for ANY reason. Undamaged product will be returned for a full refund. Once the returned product arrives back in toncont’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, toncont is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, toncont refunds the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues when warranty expired. Our warranty service is limited to all purchases made directly from toncont. For purchases not made directly from toncont, please contact the retailer you purchased from. (Unauthorized reselling of toncont products is prohibited.)
24-Month Warranty for Quality-related Issues
Toncont provides 24-month warranty for quality-related issues starting from the date of purchase, restricted to the country of purchase. It is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase. Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Friendly reminder: When contacting us for help, be sure to have your toncont product handy for troubleshooting!
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through toncont or toncont’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized toncont reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to). Warranty-related shipping costs are only covered in the country of purchase. If outside the country of purchase, buyers can either pay the return shipping cost or receive a 50% refund of the item’s purchase price.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but not found by toncont quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
If returning an item, please ship it back within 30 days after you receive approval. Further delay may void your return.
Not covered under warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 90 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by toncont, Toncont takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Toncont does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.